Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1952 hudson hornet

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by theylive, Nov 12, 2014.

1. theylive

theylive

City: Jacksonville

State: Florida
    Price: 6500
    1952 hudson hornet in good condition. New 12 volt conversion... Wires just need to be cleaned up and some adjustments need to be made (gauges not reading), but does run. New brake lines, new tires have less than 50 miles on them. She's been lowered 2" in the rear with blocks, but can easily be removed. She does need some work as far as cosmetics go, needs a paint job, roof looks great... needs headliner (i have new white vinyl material), 308 engine (six cylinder) 262 head, automatic. I also have an extra working hydramatic 3 speed transmission that goes with the car. Also the grill is off a '53 hudson. please message, call or text me with any questions you may have. Serious cash buyers only please, it is fairly priced and i have limited time to show this car. Clean and clear title in my name.
    [email protected]
    904.338.2164 - Matt
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. theylive

theylive