Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1952 Ford F1 Kustom survivor

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by hopped up, May 31, 2015.

1. hopped up

hopped up
    from So Cal

City: Los Angeles

State: California
    Price: 13,500
    Moving on to other projects so if this sells it sells if not i really enjoy this truck.
    Okay, so i found this truck up in the high desert by the advice of a co worker. It literally was in a barn among other goodies. The way you see it (body wise) is the way i found it. I thought it was crazy looking with the chop top, channeled cab, the hood took a pie cut to acheve the height of the cab. The owner claimed to have had the truck for some 20 years and never had the time to get it going and prior to that the truck was in another barn since the late 50's. The truck had no motor or trans. After striking a deal i towed it home, took it completely apart and began from the frame up. Here goes the list...Everything is either new or rebuild.
    Up front a Jag xj6 clip was professionally installed with all new bushings. I had the rack & pinion overhauled, new rotors and calipers, slam specialties air springs. For power i chose the very reliable small block chevy. I had it overhauled, bored 30 over. Nothing to crazy for my intensions were to build a cruiser. The trans is a 700R. The diff is off a caprice Hoopers in Burbank geared it up for me. A 4 link set up with a Gambino Kustoms C-notch kit was installed. Slam specialties air bags, dual Vi Air compressors, 2 valves per corner. Mustang gas tank out back between the rails. Rebel wire harness, new 4 row radiator. I came up on some mustang bucket seats witch are in now. I had the frame blasted first. It's been boxed with a over kill 3/16 plate. The chassis, diff and under cab got sprayed with Por 15. Lots and lots of hours were spend on the detail. Even under the hood, it was stripped and painted glossy black. Under the fenders same treatment, but they were spayed with under coating. My goal was to start from the bottom and leaving the original patina that it came with on the outside. So it's been a couple of years now and not to many miles have been put in. I do drive it, but i also have a 30 coupe and a 29 roadster that i drive around. I'm sure I'm forgetting more about the truck, but....
    NO TRADES! asking a reasonable price of $13,500.00 for a quick sale.
    4 sale 185.jpg 4 sale 187.jpg 4 sale 186.jpg