Register now to get rid of these ads!

1952 Dodge pickup

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Adam.Perrault, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Adam.Perrault

Adam.Perrault
    from Phoenix AZ

Hey All,
    I have recently been given the "work" project to build a 1952 Dodge pickup into a cool hot rod. My direction thus far is to have airbags and orange paint with wide whites. I am hoping to run the flathead 6 but if I can run down a red ram we will swoop up on it.
    I am looking for any input on it. I was kicking around the idea of making a sweep side ala the 1958 d100 but more kustomized.

2. blackmopar

blackmopar
    from fallbrook

I love me a pilothouse, but the beds arent my favorite for sure! But I dunno about a sweptside fleet bed on the back of one either - my plans for the 48 will be a short stake bed
    maybe someone else will visualize the sweptside for me - but regardless, im sure am looking forward to following this thread!

i regret bailing the i6 on mine!

hey but if you wanna get rid of the straight axle, and whut not upfront id probably grab it from ya!

throw a pic up of what it is now and thoughts - im sure more will chime in

3. Adam.Perrault

Adam.Perrault
    from Phoenix AZ

I need to get down into the shop and start snapping some pics...

the poor old girl is in pieces strewn across the shop. looks like savages worked on her. with clubs and pipe wrenches