Register now to get rid of these ads!

1952 Chrysler Corporation Dealer Training Kits

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Big A, Mar 19, 2019.

1. City: Niagara

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 60.00
    2 training kits from the Chrysler Corporation of Canada that each contain a couple of big honkin' LP discs (a lot larger than your standard album) some film strips/slide strips and booklets of sales materials.

These are not 100% complete, there are a couple of holes where there were other film rolls, now missing. Everything is in decent to good condition, a long way from perfect. I doubt the LPs could play without skipping, but I'm guessing no one is going to play them. What you see is what you get.

The graphics and illustrations are pretty darn cool. I haven't looked at more than a few frames of the films strips so I don't know what exactly is on them, other than what is on the label.

I'm located in Niagara Canada, close to the US border. I can ship anywhere in the world at the buyers expense. I can ship from the US if that is cheaper, no worries about the border.

Price is in US dollars. I only accept cash or Paypal. Sorry, no cheques or money orders, I've been burned a few times.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. No Chrysler guys out there? Or collectors of automotive ephemera? I thought this was pretty cool.