Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1950 Pontiac Silver Streak 2 dr. fastback for sale

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 50oldsforever, Sep 20, 2014.

1. 50oldsforever

50oldsforever

City: Costa Mesa

State: California
    Price: $8,000
    For sale is a 1950 Pontiac Silverstreak 2 Dr. sedan coupe (fastback). DAILY DRIVER! All original 6 volts. Factory three speed on the column. It still has the original motor, but rebuilt, all the wiring in the car has been replaced with the factory style wires. All the gauges work, horn works great; New brakes all around, I have all the trim for the car. The transmission shifts great; The car is really straight, the only rust I found is in the rear bumper pan area and passenger's side lower door. This car is really fun to drive. I drive it everyday. The car also has a 6 volt electric fuel pump. New gas tank. New rear shocks. Trunk floor is really nice with all the original cardboard in tact. If you like the patina look, it is great just to drive it like this, or if you want to rebuild the car, it is all there. Interior is all original; I have the original style wheel covers if the hubcaps are not desired...Otis (949) 287-3027 Would love to trade for a 1960 Oldsmobile 2 door bubbletop (scenicoupe) or a 1949-1950 Oldsmobile 2 door coupe, hardtop, or convertible.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
    Nomadness likes this.
  2. 50oldsforever

50oldsforever

Bump...Taking any offers. Looking to sell hopefully this month before a big block goes into this baby.