Register now to get rid of these ads!

1950 Ford Tudor Sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Big Blue Car, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Big Blue Car

Big Blue Car
    from Orlando FL

City: Orlando

State: Florida
    Price: 15,000 OBO
    I have had this car for a while and have lost interest so it should go to a home where some will use her. There has been a lot done to the car but it’s not perfect.

The running gear, LS1, 4l60e, 9” rear. Front suspension is a custom front clip from Scott’s Hot Rods with adjustable control arms and Air bags: the rear is a triangulated 4 link with airbags as well.

Body is straight, paint is a couple years old and is showing some age. It’s not perfect or show winning, but great driver and good for weekend cruises. The door handles are shaved, headlights and taillights frenched, one piece glass (no vent windows front or rear). Power doors and windows.

Interior is the last thing left, the seats need recovered and a headliner needs to be installed along with new carpet. There are door panels but I would like to redo to match seats... there is a new tilt column with hayline

This thing is a great cruiser, on the highway you can set your ride height and run 70-80 all day. Get to your destination drop the car to the ground and admire. Gets looks everywhere..

I am asking $15,000 OBO. if you have any questions just IM or email me at smitham32803@yahoo.com. I was planning on going to the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona this thanksgiving hopefully someone else can be driving this great car there!

Attached Files:

2. Big Blue Car

Big Blue Car
    from Orlando FL