Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1950 Ford Club Coupe project for sale

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Lawrence Welk, May 6, 2019.

1. Lawrence Welk

Lawrence Welk

City: Yorktown

State: Virginia
    Price: 2750 obo
    1950 Ford club coupe project car needs a new home soon! Partially disassembled, but includes reconditioned parts. Hood is primed, have primed quarter panels, new rockers, and some front sheet metal already primed. Nice fenders (not pictured), also a spare front crossmember. Floor and trunk seem solid, very little rust through on the car. Original flathead engine and drivetrain, but also includes a Ford rear end, I believe out of a Maverick. 95% complete car - I believe the only things missing are a few grill parts. You may notice the rear window is removed, but it is inside the car, along with its stainless trim. If you don't want to use the flathead, I have a Chevy 283 that could be negotiated as part of the deal, along with a Powerglide trans. You can bolt this car back together like it is and go rat rodding for very little money, or you have the parts to start a nice restoration or custom project. Clear title in hand. Yes, I know, I am new to the HAMB and don't have any posts, but I promise I am not a scammer and want you to come see this car in person. I like reading the HAMB, I just don't chat much. I'm clearing out my parent's estate this month so this little 50 needs a new owner who will get it back on the road.

Attached Files: