Register now to get rid of these ads!

1950 F2 Transformation Project

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by toolbox64, Nov 21, 2020.

1. toolbox64

toolbox64

Hello everyone I’m new here at the (H.A.M.B) I’m kinda new in the old car restoration world but have been a long term mechanic. This site has interesting articles and discussion about old cars that caught my attention! So here I am.

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Tell us about you F2 project. Looks good in the one photo. Jimmie

3. toolbox64

toolbox64

4. toolbox64

toolbox64

My F2 project started out in my mind to get an old farm truck running again! And that itself would have been great, but with everything that needed to be replaced I needed to find a much more reasonable path to take. I found out that F1 and F2 basically have the same frame but different components on them, and F1 parts were easier to find. So I’m basically transforming a F2 to a F1. I’m making a (F-Mutt) lol ! I have some building photos to share as soon as I figure out how to post properly!