Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1950 Cadillac motor and trans 50$ come and get it

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by 2xcrash, Sep 23, 2015.

1. 2xcrash

2xcrash

City: La Quinta

State: California
    Price: $50
    1950 Motor Trans and drive shaft. Everything is there. Motor was running when I got it 2 years ago. Then it got stuck whilee it was sitting. Motor was rebuilt not to long beofre I got it and it looks like the cylinders had been sleved,2 cylinders have slight rust dammage and the snout has a bolt broken off in it..The motor is torn down, couldnt get it unstuck so I had to drop the bottom end out, no way to get to the fly wheel to split up the motor and trans. Cam looks good, carb was rebuilt all the stock fuel filiters are there....
    Everything is there, single bl carb, stock exhaust.. Motor is sitting on a pallet I might be willing to transport to LA for a price.Other than that you figure shipping.
    Also have a set of lake style headers, never ran with baffles. I paid 700$ ill throw them in for another $300. PM me your email or phone # for picks.
    Trade for harley chopper parts, SBC speed stuff, or ???

2. 2xcrash

2xcrash

Bump. $200 for the motor/trans

3. 2xcrash

2xcrash

50$ is what I'll get for scrap. Come and get it.

4. 2xcrash

2xcrash

Going to scrap tomorrow. Anyone want it? Trade for about anything. Make me a silly offer. Going at noon tomorrow.