Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1950 Cadillac 61 Series Custom Chop

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by fraktv, Mar 27, 2016.

1. fraktv

fraktv

City: San Jose

State: California
    Price: 18500
    Selling my beloved 1950 Cadillac Coupe De Ville 61 series convertible. Car is NOT a true convertible, but was a hardtop converted to a permanent convertible. THERE IS NO TOP on this car, or any convertible mechanism or side windows. The previous owner chopped the top by 4" and re-enforced the frame. The floors were replaced as well, along with a custom T-bird tuck and roll interior. Car is lowered on blocks, and has a nice stance. There are no airbags (but I added air shocks in the rear). Nice stereo with ipod hook up and custom tweeters in the door and speakers behind the center grill. New painless wiring, with conversion to 12V 1 wire alternator system. The dash is from a '53 Cadillac that has working gauges and speedometer, along with aftermarket oil pressure, water temp, and volts.

Clean title with pink slip in hand and in my name.

Stock 331 engine runs good, 4 spd automatic/hydromatic transmission was rebuilt 2 years ago, and shifts smooth. I have receipt for the rebuild.. Tons of money poured into the chrome work, the car has re-chromed front/rear bumpers, very rare '53 headlight eyelids, and ultra rare stainless steel spears that were repolished and match the chrome. Car was also repainted 2 years ago and is very presentable (not perfect, but presentable). Brakes were done 5 years ago and still work great. Car runs, drives, turns and brakes good with no issues. I have a ton of spare and aftermarket parts that go with the car as well.

Here is some info/history on the car:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_de_Ville_series

3 kids and numerous house projects made me realize it's time to sell. Price is somewhat negotiable, but I'm not in a rush to sell.

$18500 OBO

Vlad
    650-799-2700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]