Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1949 Mercury Coupe...Sold...Cash...Sold...Yeah!!!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by crusin55, Sep 1, 2014.

1. crusin55

crusin55

City: Silver Springs

State: Florida
    Price: $25,500.00
    y 1a.JPG 1.JPG 2.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 5a.JPG 16a.JPG 16.JPG 20.JPG 21.JPG 22.JPG

It's gone and now resides in the Philadelphia, PA area. Got cash money with no trade. Guy drove all day Friday and Saturday to come from Philly and look at it. Loved it, bought it and went out to U-Haul and rented an Auto Transport for $160.00 one way to Philly.

Praise God from whom all blessing flow.....Thank you Lord!!!

Hang in there and keep trying because all it takes is one person to fall in love with your ride.

If you really want to sell it, be realistic!!!! Get what you have in it not counting your time and make a few bucks. You've enjoyed it all these years.

Ron
    Romans 1:16

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

My personal '49 Chopped Mercury. I purchased it as a project car about 5 years ago and finished it up. I did not do the chop, body work or suspension changes.

It has a 327 c.i. Chevrolet with 350 Turbo (3-speed) Automatic Transmission. It has a Chevrolet Nova front clip (disc brakes) and a Chevrolet Camaro rear-end (drum brakes). It has Power Steering and Power Brakes with less than 2600.0 miles on the finished car. Most everything new or rebuilt.

New Interior, Trunk Interior, Dakota Digital Dash and a Full Length Console. This car is considered an "Old School" Smoothie not your cookie cutter (look the same) '49-'51 chopped Mercs.

It does not have A/C or Wipers. You can buy the parts for about $1,200.00 and do it yourself or pay someone about $1,800.00 for total job. Lots of room in the engine compartment and up under the dash.

I have reduced the price by $4,500.00 for a cash price of $25,500.00. I would consider a trade worth $30,000.00 but must have working COLD A/C, P.S., P.B., and Wipers. No 4-doors or projects...Turn key only!!! I would consider one of lesser value with CASH plus your vehicle to me.

Don't try to scam me, I've been buying, building and selling Hot Rods, Street Rods and Cruisers for over 40 years. I'll know if you ride is worth what you say it's worth!!!!

I have many pictures of close up shots of the panels. Email me with your email address if you are serious about buying or doing a trade. It's best to send somebody by to check my ride out.

I will be asking you for tons of pictures of your ride if wanting to do a trade. So...be prepared!!! I will be sending somebody by your place to check your ride.

Please get your wife's permission to purchase or trade before contacting me with questions, pictures and etc. I've already have two deals go sour because hubby didn't get sweetie's permission. Do not waste my time!!!

I do not accept PayPal in any way shape or form for payment.

Scammers beware........I'm onto you!!!

Cash (best way) or your personal bank wire transfer to my bank. Car does not leave my possession until money clears.

1. Click on my username located right under the avatar. That will bring you to a pop up.
    2. On the pop up window, click "start a conversation."
    3. From there, you can have a private conversation with me.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014