Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1949 Ford Woodie Wagon Project SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by dericwi, Sep 30, 2020.

1. dericwi

dericwi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Cleveland

State: Ohio
    Price: 5,000 OBO
    [​IMG] 1949 Woodie Wagon Project Pending
    City:
    Cleveland
    State: Ohio
    Price: 5000.00
    SOLD 1949 Woodie wagon project car. Not an easy one, not all there but how often do you seem them come up for sale that aren't already done? Came from Arizona but doubt it spent all it's life there. No drivetrain but it rolls and steers on original frame. Have a front clip (fenders, inner fenders, hood, valance, grill, front bumper and brackets; not everything you need but a lot of it). Missing passenger inside garnish molding, have very nice lower tailgate. Also have correct for woodie wagon dash with original woodgrain on it. No title but can provide bill of sale and an open 49 ford wagon title from Indiana that didn't come with the car. Car is located in Cleveland near the airport at a shop that is a few minutes off either interstate 71 or 480 so easy to get to. Have tow motor to assist with loading. If going to be in Carlisle this weekend I'm less than 20 minutes from Ohio Turnpike exit for Interstate 71. Don't get on this website much so better to email [email protected] or call/text to 4 four 0-263-448 nine. Asking $5000 but willing to listen to in person cash offers. Something else I want to buy/build has come up so moving on from this one. Thanks, Eric

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  2. dericwi

dericwi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Btt. Have more pictures to send. Front clip, belt line trim, garnish moldings, included.

3. dericwi

dericwi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

BTT. Make me an offer. My reason for selling is still available. Once it sells this goes off the market.

4. dericwi

dericwi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Btt. Would like to move on to the other project but this has to go first.

5. dericwi

dericwi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

6. dericwi

dericwi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Btt. Offers?

7. dericwi

dericwi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER