Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1949 Ford F3 roller on subframed crown vic clips - "salvage rod" w/8' bed

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by ClassicGMJunkie, Jun 1, 2015.

1. City: Wheeling

State: West Virginia
    Price: $4000/trd
    first off - GOOD TITLE! F3 ( 8 ft bed, long running boards) subframed with non-hamb friendly year Crown Vic front and rear clips ('85) , 302/aod trans included (engine disassembled for cleaning and rebuild) - tilt wheel, power steering, power brakes, 4 link rear/coil springs done the easy way with factory parts. reused frame sections at each end just for mock up purposes - tilt bed setup included. correct seat with newer upholstery. Body has a good bit of dents and dings, as it was a work truck in a prior life. I have almost every inch of wiring from crown vic to reuse for the truck. both gas tanks included. new HEI distributor to clean up wiring underhood. plans were to go carb, trans needs no ecu input, so going back old school would be a breeze - even Lokar makes a throttle and trans bracket for a 4bbl to make it bolt-on simple. driveshaft needs extended 8". my plans were to make it a parts hauler with updated FLAPS attainable mechanicals. sets about 5" from running board to ground with stock chassis parts. I was going to air bag it for lift as well as lower. I have repaired some of the bed,these pics are before starting to strip paint and cover in masterseries. she's still in need of front lower fenders made or repaired. panels are strong and are not severely roached. typical cab and door rust. floors inside were redone with 1/4" steel plate and so was the bed floor and tailgate surround. good start to a budget "salvage rod". willing to trade, but cash is king. you can call or text 304 389 0670 .you want it, come get it. 061 (2).JPG 063 (2).JPG 067 (2).JPG framedone.JPG

Attached Files: