Register now to get rid of these ads!

1949 Ford Crash,Long Beach,Yesterday?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Oct 11, 2010.

1. OLLIN

OLLIN

fuck. that was a nice car, i hope the guys pull through ok..

2. big creep

big creep

3. FUCK!!!! I just saw the You-tube!!! Dave's car is really fucked up! Dave has to be hurt pretty bad. Anybody know who was with him?

4. bmc

bmc
    from Sacto.,Ca.

Wow that really sucks. Hope everyone is ok. Here's a picture of it a Sacto. Autorama 2010.

Attached Files:

5. Has anybody heard from Brad Masterson? Piero?

6. Eryk

Eryk

Dave is at home recovering and his passenger is still in the hospital. My boy Nick knows him and made some calls a little while ago. Scary stuff for sure. We never imagine that its going to happen to us. Be safe everyone.

7. Holy Fuck! Hope they get well soon.

8. I can't believe either one of them is still breathing!!!!!!! Does anybody have Daves phone number,so we can call him? Or at least get a hold of somebody that can tell him we are thinking of him?

9. baby loves chrome

baby loves chrome

prayers sent to all. sorry to hear about this. The car looked awesome from the pic at show.

10. 57tony31

57tony31
    from Woods

Damn thats a sad site i hope they both pull through ok..And hope if that big rig was parked it had its lites on.

11. No....That would be YOU! "Hey it's that fat FUCK,loudmouth from the OC!"
    You're such a dickhead!
    Maybe you should have read the whole post,dumbass! I was hoping someone could let him know we were thinking about him.
    Why don't you fuckin shut up!

12. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

"OrangeCurtain", if you take the time to read what Bob wrote you will note that he was asking for a phone number to "tell him we are thinkng of him" !!!

Originally Posted by Bad Bob [​IMG]
    I can't believe either one of them is still breathing!!!!!!! Does anybody have Daves phone number,so we can call him? Or at least get a hold of somebody that can tell him we are thinking of him?

13. SHOE-BOX-JOE

SHOE-BOX-JOE

man bummer, carzy thing theres no car show at the vet stadium just the swap meet. I doubt he stayed there all day drinking. must have gone some where else, I sure hope he and the passenger are ok.

14. SWANKEY1

SWANKEY1
    from Venice ca

I,ll let him know the HAMBERS are praying for a fast recovery ..

15. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

Good thoughts sent their way for a speedy recovery, and I'll throw one in for Bob for not having a stroke at the computer. ;)

16. SHOE-BOX-JOE

SHOE-BOX-JOE

word bob, some people are just stupid. How ya been man?

17. Thanks alot!!! I hope he's okay....

18. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

Horrible to see,even worse to think that one of our own was near death.I just saw that shoebox at the long beach motorama.very nice ride...orange curtain= total douche.

19. I don't know what his problem is....Nobody cares what he thinks! All he does is pick fights with me. Fuck him....

20. axle

axle
    from Drag City

My brother and i have a friend who was the passenger, his wife just let everyone know that he has a broken Pelvis and broken lower back . Prayers going out to ya Dan, Dave, and everyone else involved.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  21. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Orange Curtain = Big Daddy, as in BANNED from the HAMB, in April 2010.
    Not cool, dude.

22. big creep

big creep

a big ouch! i hope they have insurance???? if not lets see it we can get a collection plate going around to help out. ill pony up a few bucks! anything to help out a fellow hamber! please keep us filled in, those of you how know these guys!

23. <FANG>

<FANG>
    from W.L.A.

That is horrible
    Was a nice car
    I will keep all involved in my evening mediation
    For a reasonable speedy and as pain free recovery as possible

24. WTFHemi

WTFHemi
    from Austin

awful, I remember meeting him and the other guys at the Long Beach show. we're hoping for a speedy recovery.

25. sobpunx

sobpunx

I just found out that I know the passenger, he is a very stand up guy and I hope for a quick and speedy recovery
    man this sucks

26. Very Sorry to see and hear about this.Dave is a very cool guy and I hope him and his passenger make a full recovery.

27. glassguyOC

glassguyOC
    from O.C.

I too saw this on the news this morning. God, I really hope they all recover ok.

28. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

Its about time someone said what we all know !

29. they are now on my prayer list.

30. Don't care... As far as the camera goes...I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone told me "THEY" bought me that camera! The way I remember it,5051 bought it...or so he said. He was a class act. You could learn something from him. If he could stand you for more than 5 mins.