Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1949 Chevy Deluxe Coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by adem, Dec 18, 2018.

1. adem

adem
    from Australia

City: Brisbane, Australia

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 32,000 AUD
    PRICE LOWERED TO 26,000AUD (I dont know how to change it at the top of the ad)

1949 Chevy Deluxe Coupe. Was my daily driver up until a couple of years ago, selling unregistered. I purchased the vehicle from the second owner in Oregon and shipped it out to Australia in 2011. Everything is original except for the following things. The previous owner swapped out the original motor for a 1954 235ci for more power and pressurised oil. Since I have owned the vehicle the electrical has been redone and converted to 12v. The exhaust redone and changed to dual exhaust. I put on a set of Goodyear super cushions that have only seen a few hundred kms. Comes with some spare exhaust tips and a set of 1953 oldsmobile wheel covers, aka: “poor mans sombreros”. Also a front end rebuild kit (new bushings etc) as the steering is on the loose side from wear. (photoshopped photo is to show what is possible and what I had planned)

More photos here.. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mkw1dr2fy030at3/AABssK3zzSfpaSu3D1giCVgra?dl=0

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    mgtstumpy and chevydriver like this.
  2. adem

adem
    from Australia

3. adem

adem
    from Australia

4. adem

adem
    from Australia