Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1949-59 Ford Diagrams and Parts List on CD along with Y block engine manual and other goodies...

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by danman55, Nov 21, 2016.

1. City: Loveland

State: Ohio
    Price: $12 or $16
    Ladies and Gents,

The following post has been on our social forum here on the HAMB for quite some time but I have been asked to post this in the classifieds parts section to help you identify parts by diagram and Ford part number. The pricing is for HAMB MEMBERS ONLY.

If you would like, you can go visit this eBay item number to see what all is on the CD itself... eBay price is $16, yours is $12.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Suffice to say the computer CD includes the Paxton McCulloch VS57 installation files/manuals, the highly touted 1949-59 Ford Passenger Car Parts Manuals (almost 1000 pages each), the late 50's Ford V8 engine manual (Sample Y block pages are shown below and it also includes the I6 and the FE), and a few T85 Borg Warner files.

Granted, some of these you can find on the internet, but it is handy to have this on a CD and use it in your shop. Nothing beats being able to print out the pages you need, take them to the shop and discard them when you are done. Keeps your originals looking good.

I put a nice label on the CD's and they are put into a sleeve. The USPS First Class shipping is included in a $12 price. After buying CD's, paying for the labels, the inkjet ink for printing, and having them burned, and then shipping them to you, there's not much left over.

If you live overseas, give me an address and we talk shipping cost. The post office makes me ship these as a package unfortunately. That means package shipping - last one that went to Australia cost $10 (just as a reference).

We can also do a thumb drive for you (4 GB), it would be $16 with shipping included. If you live outside the US, please message me to determine shipping cost.

You can either send me a snail mail to

Daniel Jessup
    6218 Spires Drive
    Loveland, Ohio 45140

or you can shoot me an email at [email protected] and I can send you a paypal invoice.