Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1949-1951 FORD COUPE BODY CHASSIS SHELL $150 Other parts available

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by hotrodsjimmy, Jan 27, 2020.

1. hotrodsjimmy

hotrodsjimmy

City: Pine Grove

State: California
    Price: 150
    OK, so I have this shell I got for the radiator support, and I don't need the rest of this thing. It's in the way. Here's the scoop. It's a coupe. Pretty sure it's a 51. No title or paperwork. This is exactly how I got it...no floors, no other panels except for whats in the pictures, no rear window (someone must have chopped one wrong and cut out this rear window and metal surround to fix it. I don't know what the hell happened, but its got some metal on it. Quarters are usable...better than most east coast stuff anyway. No dash, no doors. Rockers could probably be used. The frame mostly rolls. Has a pretty crappy welded on mustang II front clip on it, no tie rod so its real fun to roll. The frame is usable though, and the roof is too. This would be kinda cool for a drag car or racing something maybe, or maybe you want quarters or the frame? I need space, and could use some Benjamins too.
    $150

I also have a few leftover parts from my 49. I have front fenders for a 49-50. The braces were cut out so they're floppy, but can be used. (guess someone needed them) $100/pair. I think I have a pair of doors as well and probably an extra hood. I'll look in the AM and add to the post. image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image1.jpeg image1.jpeg

I'm an hour east of Stockton and/or Sacramento, and 1.5 hrs from Tahoe.

James 916-260-8473

Attached Files:

Blurt177 likes this.
  2. hotrodsjimmy

hotrodsjimmy