Register now to get rid of these ads!

1948 Ford F-1...trades??

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Bugsy, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

City: Manhattan

State: Kansas
    Price: $6750
    Here's my '48 F-1. The truck does run, drive and stop. Mechanically, it's new. 239 Flat 8, brakes and exhaust, all rebuilt. The motor is stock and runs like a sewing machine. the brakes are completely rebuilt with new lines as well. The exhaust is dual with Smittys. The seat has been recovered and all of the glass is good. The doors shut nice and the windows go up and down properly and the vent windows function. It also has excellent, wide white tires. I have new kick panels and a headliner for it as well. The cab is solid and has no rust as are the doors. There are some dents in it and some rust spots that are isolated to the fenders. It does need bed wood. It needs to be wired for lights. None of the gauges work but it has been converted to 12 volt long ago and does have the reducers inline for the gauges. I also have two, very solid hoods for it. This truck is VERY solid in with a little work, would clean up well and make a nice driver. I have a Bill of Sale only on it as that's all that is required for a vehicle of this age in Kansas.This truck I'm firm on the price but might be interested in a trade of equal or less value. Interested in pre-war sedans or coupes that are drivers but let me know what you have......Thanks!! Can send pics of whatever you want......

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014