Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1948 Dodge Club Coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Bugsy, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

City: Manhattan

State: Kansas
    Price: $6,500
    Selling my little club coupe. It's a driver that looks good from 20 feet. Mostly original that had an amateur resto back in the 80's or so, I'd say. Original 230 flat 6 and Fluid Drive tranny. It shows about 90,000 miles but with as much power as it has and as good as it runs, I'd say it's been worked on over the years. No smoke, knocks or weirdness. Brakes are good but could use adjusted. All lights and gauges work. Glass is good except for a couple of cracks in the driver's side windshield and door. Windows go up and down and the doors open and shut well. Some filler and patches under the rockers and front fenders but not bad. Interior is original and the seats are solid with covers on them. Headliner is in good shape and original as are door panels. Has exterior carpet in it. Tires are older bias plys but have some life in them. The wiring is original but everything works. This is a fun driver that starts up no matter how long it sits. The starter could use cleaned and lubed some but it works. I'll post more pics soon. Feel free to ask questions. This is not a show car or totally perfect. It's pretty typical of an older re-do that is basically original. Not fancy but neat looking and makes a nice cruiser. This dude would look nice with a set of wide whites, skirts and dropped a bit....Thanks for looking!!!
    DSCN2540.JPG DSCN2541.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

Bump...nice little cruiser...shoot me an offer or ask questions. Thanks!

3. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

BTT…..$6300

4. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

BTT..... Sharp car and fun to run around in!! Drove it to work today!:)

5. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

Trades and or offers are welcome!!!

6. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

Just added some more pics. $6000 or trades….Just cruised her to the grocery store!!!

7. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

8. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

Don't be shy, make me an offer! I need the space and you might be surprised!! Fun driver that you can customize with little effort over the winter!

9. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

SOLD!!!! Thanks HAMBERS!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.