Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1948-1953 110 hp Flathead & T5 adaptor kit for sale

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by reallyrotten, Dec 19, 2014.

1. reallyrotten

reallyrotten

City: Traverse city

State: Michigan
    Price: 550 / 600
    i am selling the Flathead from my 52 crestline project... i also bought and now no longer need the T5 adaptor kit.... willing to ship the T5 adaptor kit at buyers expense. obviously due to weight the flathead is pick up only..

i will admit that i never checked compression of the flathead before i pulled it. i was told when i bought the car that the motor ran and the trans was shot.. i have inspected the cylinders with a bore scope and they look good. i oiled the cylinders down before i put the motor in to storage in my garage. i do have carb, starter generator brackets fan and other odds and ends for the motor as well.

its a 52 flathead so HP is supposed to be 110 7.2/1 compression ratio motor all orginal 90,xxx mile motor.

the T5 adaptor kit i have about 900 bucks tied up in to everything for the T5 adaptor kit... my lose your gain all new parts

53 flathead belhouse ( used)
    new Speedway T5 adaptor
    new 10" clutch disc and Pressure plate
    new steel flywheel
    new T5 input shaft sleeve
    new throwout bearing and piolt bushing
    new ARP bolt kit for flywheel and clutch

i would like 550 for motor and 600 for T5 kit.... i will do a deal for someone in MI who takes both off my hands.. 900$ but have to take both. Holiday special ;)

contact me here or [email protected] with question thanks for looking

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. reallyrotten

reallyrotten