Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1947 Ford 2dr Businessman's Coupe Big Dollar Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Mean Dean, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Mean Dean

Mean Dean

City: Westland

State: Michigan
    Price: $12,900
    This car has over $70,000 into it as is. It is a Western rust free car. This was a Detroit Autorama winner years ago and was a finished car. Then the decision was to go from a stock looking nice cruiser to a real street bruiser. The original frame has been modified front and rear. The front has a new subframe with rack and pinion. Custom tubular upper and lower control arms. 4 wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes with master cylinder. The rear has a narrowed Ford 9". Rear Wilwood disc brakes. 4 link with Koni Shocks frt and rear. New Weld racing wheels and Tires. Car is set up for Small block Ford and C6. They are still in the car. Custom Chrome full exhaust all the way out the back. Interior is done but is older in Tan. Bucket seats. Mustang 66 Floor shifter. All Parts are new. Lots of new parts. New Radiator. The body work is mostly done. The rear mini tubs and trunk floor are done. Battery box is done and hidden. The firewall was recessed. The tailights, Antenna and front turn signals are frenched in. New older Moon 7 Gallon aluminum tank. This is no Joke and is not a backyard built car. All chassis and body work were done by Professionals. The body is a roller. I will assemble it more as the week goes by.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  2. Mean Dean

Mean Dean

3. Mean Dean

Mean Dean

Price drop $12,900.

4. Mean Dean

Mean Dean

BTT. I would really like to move this car to make room. I would take $9,500. which is a steal for this car and all the parts.