Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1947 Chevrolet Stylemaster

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Roller Coaster, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Roller Coaster

Roller Coaster
    from Kentucky

City: Butler

State: Kentucky
    Price: 5000
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1947 Chevrolet Stylemaster has the original 216 cubic inch in-line 6 cylinder with a single barrel Carter W-1 and 3-speed manual transmission. It is in original, unrestored condition with the exception that it has been converted to a 12 volt system, including alternator. It is stored in a climate controlled garage. Tires and inner tubes are less than four years old. Guide Spot Light, and Guide Fog Lights are original items, not reproductions.

At this time, I am unable to confirmed this information but, the previous owner told me that the vehicle was originally a Chicago Police unit, I am the fourth owner, and it was repainted the original color once in the 1970s by Earl Scheib.

I have owned, driven, and enjoyed, this vehicle since June of 2009. Although the vehicle is in original, unrestored condition, it is extremely reliable. If you don't mind traveling 50 miles per hour, you can drive it home!

I may consider trade for an 20'+ enclosed car trailer, 24'+ gooseneck trailer, 40+ hp tractor (4x4 or 4x2 with loader), or UTV.

$5,000 cash. This vehicle is well worth the asking price, and priced to sell. I have a Kentucky title that is in my name. I am not required to sell this vehicle. I do not need any assistance selling the vehicle. And, I am not hurting for money. I am hurting for garage space. I will accept cash or trade in person only, not wire transfers.

Color -- 344 Mayland Black
    VIN -- 3EJK29745
    Odometer -- 106,941.4 (Unverified)
    Restoration -- Not applicable
    Transmission -- 3 Speed Manual
    Rear End -- 4:11
    Interior Type -- Bench
    Interior Color -- Tan
    Interior Material -- Mohair
    Wheels/Tires -- Stock Wheel (Steel w/Stainless Center Caps)/600-16 Coker Classic 3-Inch Whitewall
    Options: AM Radio, Spot Light, Fog Lights

SPARE PARTS (To be included at sale price only.)
    *1949 Chevrolet 216 complete with three speed transmission.
    *1951 Chevrolet 216 nearly complete with three speed transmission.
    *1949 Chevrolet radiator.
    *Carter W-1 carburetor needs rebuilt.
    *16" chrome reverse wheels with tires (good tread).

VISOR NOT INCLUDED