Register now to get rid of these ads!

1946 Dodge WFA-32 Truck

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by goldenoldieolds, Sep 1, 2020.

1. goldenoldieolds

goldenoldieolds

City: Braselton

State: Georgia
    Price: $6500.00
    We have run across this jewel while buying another Dodge truck. This is a 1946 Dodge model WFA-32. I have been in the classic vehicles market for 35 years at least. This is most likely the most solid and rust free vehicle from the 40's I have ever seen. For a work truck, even the fenders are not beat up or dented like most of them are, only one small dent on the drivers fender about the size of a golf ball. There is only one spot of "rust" in the cab or fenders. It is a spot on the back of the cab at the very bottom. It is about 8" long and at the highest spot is maybe an inch and a half. It appears to be corrosion, not actually rusted. Maybe from what it used to haul got between the bed and the cab. The motor turns over freely, clutch works as well and it goes in all gears. The floors are rock solid and most of the factory red paint is still on the floors and the inside of the cab. The speedometer shows 33,650 miles on it. I have many pictures, but will only list a few here so you get an idea how solid it is. It has the 95 horse power engine in it and appears to be all original. Let's make a deal, she needs a home.

Attached Files:

exterminator likes this.