Register now to get rid of these ads!

1942 1946 1947 1948 Ford Rear Bumper Filler

Discussion in 'The Antiquated' started by Badfun, Sep 30, 2019.

  1. Hey fellas-
    I am looking for the piece that goes between the rear bumper and the body of a '42 - '48 Ford.
    Some call it a filler panel, gravel shield, splash pan, valance, etc.
    I believe it is the same part from coupes and sedans.
    Condition is not that important if "repairable"!
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  2. I've been looking for one for you but haven't found one yet but I'll let you know when I do, it's like a treasure hunt for me to look for parts for people. BigO

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.