Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1941 Plymouth Special Deluxe Coupe P12

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by BRO-HAM, Jan 1, 2020.

1. BRO-HAM

BRO-HAM
    from Arkansas

City: Mountain Home

State: Arkansas
    Price: $7,950.00
    This old coupe was pulled out of storage a few years back by the previous owner after last being tagged, from what I was told, in 1973. The interior appears to have been redone in the 60’s and is still pretty well intact. The gas tank was cleaned and a new fuel pump installed to get it running and brakes were worked on to get it stopping.

At some point, the engine was replaced with a 1953 Dodge 230 flathead which has good compression and oil pressure and the three speed transmission shifts well. Runs and drives but would need some attention to make it truly roadworthy.

The body is overall solid and shot in flat black. I block sanded an area, seen in pics, and there is some very old filler in a few areas but the small amount of rust is confined to just a few areas. A couple of areas of the floorboard and an area at the rear of the trunk pan had been previously patched. Otherwise, there is a bit of rust at the rocker area below the quarter glasses.

My plan was to mildly chop and make a Westergard style custom but currently assessing my other projects and putting this out there to see if someone else might have more immediate interest.

Thanks for looking and feel free to reach out with any questions

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    dodgeguy440, 6inarow and ROCKER77 like this.