Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1941 Plymouth Coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by choptruck, Jan 2, 2018.

1. choptruck

choptruck

City: O'Fallon

State: Missouri
    Price: $10,000
    Up for sale is my 41 Plymouth Business coupe. I am offering this up because I am moving soon and besides other projects, this is one more thing to find space for. If it doesn't sell, it will become a bitchin custom next year. The body is in great shape with almost no rust and only a few dents. I sanded one side down to see what I was dealing with and am happily surprised. The surface rust and old layers of paint reveal good strong metal. It has a 46 dash but comes with the original dash, has all the door handles and window cranks, good seat, all new glass, new fuel tank, new wire kit, new Universal Lester Bias Ply tires on original rims, rebuilt original engine runs great, Has new throttle cable kit, new battery, new fuel and brake lines, dual circuit master cylinder, front disc kit, aluminum radiator, turn signal circuit added, all 12 volt now, new hood latch and cable. For a pre war car it is in great condition, but there are worn items like door latches, bumpers are straight but ugly, and the third brake light doesn't work. The floors are fairly solid but have surface rust and a few holes. The trunk is good with one hole . Glass taillights are great as are the front headlamps and running lights. I have a great emblem and hood ornament for it too. Any questions, call me. It is a registered running and driving car right now. License plate and badge not included. Also , the frame is perfect, and has an open drive shaft. Clean MO title. Asking $10,000.

Attached Files:

PeterRR, Chucky and jorswift like this.