Register now to get rid of these ads!

1941 master cylinder

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chevydude#1, May 13, 2011.

1. chevydude#1

chevydude#1
    from louisiana

Ok guys, I've done a complete brake job on my 41 sedan, well almost. The only thing left is the mastercylinder. It looks like a job to get that thing out! Any suggestions or tricks that will help me out? Also I'm waiting on springs and uprights for the front with New springs and blocks for the rear. Gonna drop her 5 1/2 in the front and 5 in the rear. Anybody see issues with this setup? Oh and I hope I posted this in the right place, if not please let me know. Thanks for any advice!

2. chevydude#1

chevydude#1
    from louisiana

c'mon, a forum full of men and nobody's got an opinion? that's nearly impossible! lol

3. you would probably get some opinions if you told us what car you had....a 1941 what? or should we all just assume it is a chevy?

4. chevydude#1

chevydude#1
    from louisiana

Oops! I did'nt realize i failed to mention that, thanks. It is a 1941 chevy 2 dr sedan, Special Deluxe.

5. Saxon

Saxon
    from MN

Mindful of your scrubline.