Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1941 Lincoln Zephyr 2 Door - V12

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by longbeachcruzer, Dec 10, 2018.

1. City: LongBeach

State: California
    Price: 70k
    1941 Lincoln Zephyr 2 Door Coupe For Sale

This 1941 Lincoln Zephyr coupe underwent a no-expense-spared concours-quality restoration about 8 months ago in Arizona. It is powered by its original 292ci V12 engine and 3-speed manual transmission (no Columbia rear) . Motor was rebuilt about 5 years ago with less than 100 miles on it since the build. The laser-straight body was finished in its original color of Spode Greed and sanded and buffed to a mirror-like finish with great body gaps.

Unknown-5.jpeg
    It’s very detailed under-hood with a correct cloth-bound color-coded wiring harness newly wired. The interior was refinished with correct materials to original specifications. There’s show-quality chrome and stainless brightwork throughout.

Car runs cool and smooth, straight down the road and stops on a dime. You will be hard pressed to find another one of this caliper. Only 178 of these models were made in 1941.

If sold in California, car to come with mint condition 1941 matching and DMV clear license plates. Open to trades, but must be something of equal value.

Car is located in Long Beach, Ca.
    $70k -------------Please feel free to shoot me a message with questions.

Attached Files:

2. A little weekend bump for this beauty.

3. BTTP... As Eddie Money would say... "Take Me Home Tonight"!

4. BTTT... Open to trades, whatcha got?

5. Weekend bump....Did I mention how big the back bench is in this thing?

6. A bump for today, cause cruising season is on the way!