Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1941 Ford Super Deluxe Convertible SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Big A, Aug 14, 2021.

1. City: Niagara

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: SOLD
    Listing this for my father, and it's killing me that I can't swing buying it myself.

This is a nice solid car that was restored in the early 1990s and maintained well since then. Back in the '90s it won multiple Dearborn Awards. The restoration is showing some signs of age, but this is still a very presentable, rust-free driver.

My father bought it as a driver in 2016, updated a few things, and has driven it very little. It runs, drives, stops and steers the way it should. The Columbia rear functions properly. Top goes up and down with no problems and is in excellent shape. The only real modifications are headers and dual exhaust.

He's selling it because he's 86 and it's becoming a bit of a handful for him... and he bought himself a supercharged Corvair instead :D

Flathead V-8- 85 hp.
    6 volt pos. ground ignition
    Transmission- 3 speed column shift manual
    Columbia 2 speed rear
    Fenton repop cast iron headers and stainless dual exhaust- 2017
    Brakes and suspension rebuilt 2017-18
    New 6v Powermaster starter- 2019
    6 volt Powermaster alternator- 2016
    Solid state battery in Ford script box- 2016
    Halogen [6 volt] headlights- 2016
    Coker Classic 650R16 + radial tubes- 2017
    Interior and trunk restored to factory specs. including seats, floor and trunk mats, door panels etc. Radio converted to AM/FM. Everything works except for choke and glovebox clock.
    Top Mechanism- modernized from original electric screwjacks to hydro-electric 2016.

This is an extremely solid, reliable car, hop in and drive it anywhere. It's done the show circuit and won the awards, now it would be a great candidate to turn into a traditional tail-dragger. Lower it, chop it or not, Carson top or not. Doesn't need much.

Located in Niagara Canada, close to Niagara Falls, the US border and Buffalo NY. Between my father and I we have imported and exported 15 or so cars in the last 20 years. The border is no issue and I can work with any shipping company or buyer to facilitate shipping anywhere in the world.

Can easily take more photos, video or whatever. DM me for my father's contact info.

Price is SOLD. Please don't DM me just to ask what the bottom dollar is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wouldn't take much to turn this into something Dick Carter, Harold Larsen or Sam Barris would be proud of.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021