Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1941 Buick Lots of Parts For Sale!

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Yaril, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Yaril

Yaril

City: Miami

State: Florida
    Price: 500.00
    Hello guys and gals, i just picked up another 41 Buick Super Convertible and now have way more parts than i need, so rather than making individual adds, ill list them up here on this one add. Ill delete as they sell and add new items as i have time to photograph them. so here we go...

Here we have 2 NOS in the original box rear fender spears. These are 21" overall length. They are in as good as condition as they come! All the threads and tabs are in perfect condition, never mounted on a car. I would not rechrome these! I have 2 Left hand spears.

$300 Each Spear, plus shipping.

54.jpg

50.jpg 52.jpg 53.jpg 55.jpg 56.jpg 57.jpg 58.jpg

Here we have an original 1941 Buick Banjo Steering wheel. As expected for its age the casting has cracked and the chrome has faded. This wheel looks to be in good sturdy condition. I am selling it with 2 horn rings. Please see the pics, 1 horn ring is about "driver" condition and the other is in need of restoration.

$400 for the steering wheel with both horn rings, plus shipping.

11.jpg
    10.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 12.jpg

Here we have 2 1941 Buick front fender turn signal bezels that have been rechromed some years ago. They are in very nice condition. They are not "show" quality chrome as there are very small flaws. They are however great "driver" quality parts that will look great on any 41 Buick. Please look at the pics carefully as I have tried my best to show the overall condition of them.

$200 for both turn signal bezels, plus shipping.

05.jpg
    01.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 06.jpg 02.jpg 07.jpg

Here we have a replacement wood bow. It is reproduced with the same shape and details as the original. It came for my 41 Super Convertible, i am not sure on what other models (if the convertible top changes) it will fit. I know the Special is the same size as the Super.

$250 for the convertible bow, plus shipping.

41.jpg
    40.jpg 42.jpg 43.jpg

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018