Register now to get rid of these ads!

1940 Willys Coupe

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 1940 Willys Coupe, Oct 18, 2006.

1. 1940 Willys Coupe

1940 Willys Coupe
    from Texas

Sorry guys for not following the rules and introducing myself.

My name is Gary Ratliff and I live in Longview, TX. I own a 1939 Ford Coupe which I bought in 1963 when I was 9 years old. (True Story) Have owned and kept the car all the year. Kind of strange driving a car at 52 years old which I am now and realizing you learned to drive in that same car when you were 9 years old. Strang but cool!

My other car is an original Forty Willys Coupe that I bought in 1970. An old drag car but not one that has been cut up. Runs a Hilborn injected 302 cubic inch small block, 4 speed, with a 5:38 Olds.

I teach at a local community college. The job allows me time to work on my cars.

Just recently found the website and enjoy it. Again, please forgive me for not showing proper respect. I am old-school and believe you should always show respect and your word is bond

Gary Ratliff

2. Howdy Gary.......good to have you on board! :) Love to see some pic's of that 302.

3. Welcome To The Group

4. Roothawg

Roothawg

Man post some pics of the Willys. I have a Hilborn injected 265. Love to see it.

5. Welcome aboard from another willys coupe owner. You can see mine under the for sale section. Just search 1938 willys coupe. Glad to be keeping the 40 willys sedan. Hopefully you post some pics up of your coupe. Carl Hagan here in KC-KS

6. Muttley

Muttley

Welcome to the HAMB. Is that Ford a Standard or Deluxe? We need pics.

7. hambhead

hambhead

Welcome, Cool story,lets see some pics of that hilborn injected SBF! WAYNO

8. Thorkle Rod

Thorkle Rod

Welcome from Arlington, would like to see some pictures of those cars.