Register now to get rid of these ads!

1940 Ford Standard Coupe - Unique Survivor

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by agshelby, Nov 17, 2016.

1. agshelby

agshelby
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: San Antonio

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 35,000.00
    This is a unique survivor and deserves to be preserved. To be clear - I don't need to sell, but want this car to go to somebody who can appreciate and preserve it. If your looking for a donor for your street rod - keep looking as this isn't the car for you.

I am selling because:

1. I like to dive my cars and modify, change at whim. This one needs to be preserved. I am just not into preservation - it's not my thing.

2. My wife doesn't like it. Thats not a deal breaker, but it helps to have something she wants to drive and ride in.

I want a 32/34 coupe, cabriolet,or a pre-war truck in trade. I'll also consider a traditional model A hot rod or very nice original plus cash in trade.

Let me know what you have - here is my car:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...d-coupe-survivor.1017365/page-6#post-11739108

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  2. agshelby

agshelby
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bump - I'm looking at a couple of 32 coupes and some nice 40 trucks - if you got something - hit me up.

3. agshelby

agshelby
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ive had few interesting trade offers but the car is still available. I'm going to line up travel to look at two separate cars in December.

I want this car to go to someone who will preserve it. Let me know what you have to trade.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. agshelby

agshelby
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Last bump - I'd prefer a trade and will trade down or across. You will not find a more solid original - never wrecked or messed with car.

If no takers soon I am going to do some period-correct mods (headers, heads, intake) - then just drive it. I'm itching to tear into it ...

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. agshelby

agshelby
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm still on the fence - but need to raise cash for a business opportunity. So reluctantly I am considering offers.

Lowered price to 30K. Will consider trade + cash for a prewar Ford Truck or a 28-34 car (or nice project). Let me know what you have -

6. agshelby

agshelby
    ALLIANCE MEMBER