Cool project! That frame is going to keep you busy! The frame on my 35 was bent so I drilled all the rivets and blew it apart to straighten it with a press. I bolted the frame back together and then re riveted it pulling one bolt at a time. I clamped the bucking bar on the back side of the rivet, heated the rivet shank with an oxy acetylene torch, and then hit it with a pneumatic riveter I got off of eBay. It was surplused out of Boing. It’s been a minute, but I think I got my rivets, bucking bar, and rivet setting tools from McMaster Carr. It was fun, not terribly hard and very loud. I’ve still got some frame chunks sitting around. Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.