Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1939 Lincoln Zephyr Convertible Coupe project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by corndog, Oct 9, 2018.

1. corndog

corndog
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Indiana

City: Granger

State: Indiana
    Price: SOLD
    SOLD SOLD Selling a 1939 Lincoln Zephyr convertible coupe original project car that has been stored inside for at least 30 years. The car is real solid and about 85 percent complete as an original, missing only the external trim, hubcaps, speedometer, tail lights, headlight lenses & bezels, front bumper, and a few motor parts. Has complete original interior, original V-12 engine with aluminum intake and aluminum heads, all top frame pieces, stock dash, stock steering column and wheel, all glass and garnish, excellent doors, excellent trunk lid and hood. Nice original grill, stock chassis and running gear. Currently has no title but I am chasing down the title from a previous owner. Rare car that is one of 640 convertible coupes made in 1939. Have lots of pictures and will take any others as requested. car is located in northern Indiana. I do not want any trades, You can PM me here on the drivers side.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Lasallefever and fordpatina like this.