Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1939 LaSalle Convertible SOLD!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Flathead3b, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Flathead3b

Flathead3b

City: Granada Hills

State: California
    Price: SOLD
    LaSalle7.jpg LaSalle7.jpg SOLD!!For sale was my father's 1939 LaSalle convertible that he restored to his standards. This reflects years of sweat equity as he did everything with the exception of the upholstery. As you can see from the photos, the car is a very nice 10 footer as there are some minor blemishes. All porcelain on the engine has been redone and the engine compartment fully detailed, neat and clean. The car runs off of a 6V/12V battery which keeps all electrical components with the exception of the starter on 6V. The battery switches to 12V to start the motor. At the time of my dad's passing, he was working on the carburetor but never finished. Therefore, the car does not currently run due to the carb. I consider this as a minor issue. The tires are about 2.5 years old and probably were never driven on the road. The car comes with some spare parts to include an nos rear fender. If interested, please email me with any questions, I will answer to the best of my abilities. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
    1-SHOT, crminal and Burtzz like this.
  2. Flathead3b

Flathead3b

3. Flathead3b

Flathead3b