Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1939 Ford Tudor Deluxe For sale 10,500

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by dale560, Sep 8, 2015.

1. dale560

dale560

City: Castle Rock

State: Washington
    Price: 10,500
    1939 Ford Tudor Deluxe
    For sale 1939 Ford Tudor Deluxe sedan, 1951 Flathead V-8 with Edmund’s finned aluminum heads, Edelbrock intake with dual Stromberg carburetors, Chevrolet distributer W/pertronix ignition, rare 15” Mercury wheels, 3 speed transmission, 1940 Ford hubs and drums, and original banjo steering wheel.
    I got the car in Victorville, California. I was told by the previous owner he bought the car from Jim Jacobs.
    The car has had other engines in it before; I believe it had a SBC for awhile. It has split wishbones in the front (poorly done) and drives very well and goes down the road very straight and true. The brakes work well, the body is straight and very solid. The interior is rough, it has the original seats, but the covers are very rotten. I have the interior garnish moldings and window regulators also.
    It has a good windshield that cranks out as it should and new rear glass, but there is no door or ¼ glass.
    The car has nice newer dual exhaust that sounds great; the wheels are rare early Mercury steelies with older bias-ply wide whites.
    There is no heat or AC in this car, the vacuum wipers are not hooked up, and the stock gauges are not hooked up.
    The paint is worn and sun faded from southern California, but the car is SUPER SOLID, the floors and body are great; I have a set of stock running boards for it, and 1 running board rubber cover.
    The engine runs great and has a lot of power, I have driven it on the freeway but I’ve never taken it over 65 MPH. I’ve driven to a couple of shows that were 120 miles round trip and it drove and preformed great. It does not smoke, overheat, or burn oil. Yes it leaks some oil, but it is a 1939 Ford with a Flathead V-8 after all.
    Divorce forces sale 10,500 OBO
    Call Dale @ 360-749-2617 or [email protected] 20150821_161018.jpg 20150821_160824_001.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg
    001.jpg 011.jpg 017.jpg

Thompson Speed Shop likes this.