Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1939 ford pickup - 327/4speed $6500

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by fourspeedwagon, Jul 17, 2015.

1. City: Yakima

State: Washington
    Price: 6500
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

SOLD - SOLD
    Thanks guys!

1939 ford pickup. Dry desert truck that isn't rusty. Has a Chevy v8, 4 speed with hydraulic clutch and a '65 mustang rear dif (3.00 rear gear).
    Power disc brakes up front and ifs (sorry trad patrol). Slightly channeled over chassis.
    Cab is straight and clean, bed is dinged a bit and the spare tire indent has been hammered out but not smoothed. No running boards..

Headlights, taillights, brake and turn signals all work. It's licensed, insured and has a clean title in my name. I drove it 20 miles to work yesterday. I run a restored Golden Jubilee Wa YOM plate on it for permanent tabs.
    Interior is fairly bare with a cloth minivan bench seat and no carpet currently.
    Happy to email or text specific pics on request.
    It's not a perfect HAMB example but it's pretty cool. I've sold another car on the hamb classifieds, and got a new friend out of the deal. The buyer of that truck (48 ford) and I keep in contact 6 years later still.
    I do have the truck advertised elsewhere. There is the possibility of a trade but you would be in for the transportation. I would consider something with seating for 4. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
    Nomadness likes this.
  2. Selling this month. Period.

3. SOLD - thanks everyone