Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1939 chevy pickup roadster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Quintin, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Quintin

Quintin

got this on a trade a few months ago. i built the grill and did some other small things like the fire extinguisher overflow and GOT RID OF THE HEATER. yea it had a heater. plans are to lower the box a few inches and finished on the inside. i eventually am going to strip and paint it....

Attached Files:

2. Quintin

Quintin

i want to do some kind of a 2 tone but im not sure what i wanna do. i was thinking some kind of scallop to brake it up....

3. Quintin

Quintin

ive done some work onthe truck this last weekend. mounted the gas tank ( was literally screwed to plywood), channel the cab 2 inches more, lowered the box 4 inches, started the trans cover and firewall recess has to be moved up. i taped some plastic to mock up a hood that im going to make for it. the first 2 pics are of the cab before the 2 inch drop. what you all think about the hood idea?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  4. It does look better with the hood you've got mocked up. I think it needs a taller rear tire too.

5. Quintin

Quintin

i agree... im already searching for some tall skinnys for the back