Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1938 Ford Tudor Deluxe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by MisterMilko13, Aug 20, 2014.

1. City: Omaha

State: Nebraska
    Price: 9,500 OBO
    I am selling a very stock and extremely solid 1938 Ford Tudor.

It was bought out of a garage in rural Nebraska after sitting for some time. It was restored sometime in the 60's or 70's to stock, then driven a bit here and there. Since then we patched what little pinholes were in the floor, and had a local Flathead expert go over the engine. He corrected the improper wiring order on the heads, and rebuilt the stock distributor. It is now just sitting in my garage waiting its turn.

SOLID body with no real rust, no dents, and absolutely no cancer. Old lacquer black paint job that would buff out nice, and all trim pieces intact.

Stock stance and suspension. Will need a new shock in the rear.

Stock mechanical brakes with wide 5 bolt pattern.

Later 59AB Flathead with a 3 speed.

Decent interior. Driver quality vinyl upholstery. Would need headliner, carpet, glovebox insert, and clock to be complete. Solid dash, all gauges work. Lights work. Horn works. Windows roll up and down, except back passenger needs new handle. Windshield rolls out. I have all the window molding for the interior in great condition. Driver's side window is pretty well shot.

Currently, the car is not running. It needs the fuel lines blown out, and the tank cleaned or replaced. That and some tinkering is all that is keeping you from driving it as a stock 38. I bought this car on the strength of it's body, and it's really amazingly solid and a true survivor. I have headers and and exhaust that will go along with the car, as well as a NOS 12v generator.
    Please e-mail me with any questions (through the HAMB or [email protected]), and we can go from there. I am asking $9500 or best reasonable offer.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4728.jpg IMG_4733.jpg IMG_4735.jpg IMG_4740.JPG IMG_4743.JPG IMG_4744.jpg IMG_4745.JPG IMG_5059.JPG rsz_img_5052.jpg rsz_img_5055.jpg rsz_img_5058.jpg rsz_img_5060.jpg rsz_img_5062-2.jpg rsz_img_5063.jpg rsz_img_5064.jpg

Nomadness likes this.
  2. BTT.
    I am reasonable, and needing some garage space.

Thanks!

3. Sale pending. Thank you.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!