Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1937 Pontiac 2Dr Sedan not a slant back. Now with pictures >>> Sold

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by movin/on, Aug 27, 2020.

1. City: Brookings

State: Oregon
    Price: $500
    Really solid Pontiac 2 Dr. sedan Complete less the rear bustle trunk lid. No rust anywhere that I could see when the local scrap yard owner showed it to me. A couple of dents behind where the front bumper would be. Hood and sides are in the car, bumpers as well. Engine is a flat 6 with radiator sitting inside the body. Other than the dents in the front fenders no other dents in the body or doors.
    Car is from high and dry Happy Camp California but the fellow who brought it here gave up on the project. So now it's at the scrap yard but won't be crushed.
    I was there today getting a Ford FE and he knows I'm on HAMB so showed it to me.
    Pictures tomorrow Friday August 28. He does have locals interested so it could be sold soon.
    No title and the car would have to be picked up in Brookings Oregon 7 miles north of the Calif. state line on the Pacific Ocean coast.

Movin/on

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020