The bed side beads were made with 1 inch conduit. The first thing I did was the half round (wheel area) I cut the one piece 2 foot longer than I needed, then stuck one end in the grass for leverage, then walked it with one foot while bending it with both hands. Once I got the shape, I cut a quarter inch out both centers, by using green auto paint tape as a guide and cut with a 3" grinder. witch in turn made identical LH & RH sides. The tight round corners were made by small pie cuts then welded up. All the welding was done with a mig welder on the build. I have mocked up hood sides on this build. The measurements will allow for a stock hood side to fit.