Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1937 Ford Slant Back Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by purplehipower, Dec 4, 2014.

1. City: Doniphan

State: Nebraska
    Price: $4,500
    For sale is a pretty nice 37 slant back project. Car is mostly complete and has a clear Nebraska title in my name. I bought this several years back as a project for myself, but have found other projects that I am now going to do first. It has good floors, all garnish moldings, dash, window regulators. The hood is nice and the grill is an original (and believe me I know what a repo looks like). I have built one of these before and sold it -- probably a mistake and the reason for buying this one. I also have a 37 Coupe and a Cabriolet - so you might understand the reason for selling. The rear pan is gone as most are, but it comes with an EMS replacement panel. The drivers door will need some rust repair at the bottom. As you can see the body is still covered for the most part with green paint. I bought it this way and added the fenders, inner fenders, grill, and hood and hood sides. I do have the stainless for the grill. It does have the stock motor and transmission still in it - it was a barn find when I got it and has never been cut in anyway. The rear fenders are a little rough, but fixable at least from what I am able to do - you would have to decide. There are no other major rust issues with the vehicle. The body does have a dent in the rear trunk lid area - fixable, but just wanted to mention it.
    I have allot of pictures that I cac to email to you. I can also deliver it some distance for a reasonable fee. You can reach me by email at [email protected] or 308-390-0662

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015

3. BTT