Register now to get rid of these ads!

1937 Ford 5-Window Coupe former Daytona Beach Race Car

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Motorhead Extraordinaire, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Motorhead Extraordinaire

Motorhead Extraordinaire
    Alliance Vendor

City: Chelmsford

State: Massachusetts
    Price: 20,000
    This is a really nice 5-window coupe with some race history. It was raced by Piggy Bennett on the the Daytona Beach back in the day. It's in really great shape; the body, floors, and chassis are all in excellent shape. It is quite the traditional race car with the roll cage using an inverted spring as the top bar; quite cool in a way.

The motor is supposedly a 42 with original Edelbrack heads and dual carb intake manifold. It has tri-pipe headers and it runs and sounds sweet. It has juice brakes. No side or rear glass or running lights. Personally I'm not a big fan of the paint scheme, as good as it is, but that would also be very easy to change.

This would be a real easy car to make road worthy and a lot of fun at that. I'll sell this car with or without the motor. Contact me for more info either through HAMB or Joe@MotorheadExtraordinaire.com DSCN3827.jpg DSCN3835.jpg DSCN3822.jpg DSCN3821.jpg DSCN3830.jpg DSCN3831.jpg DSCN3836.jpg DSCN3820.jpg

Thanks,
    Joe

Attached Files: