Register now to get rid of these ads!

1936 Ford slant back Tudor sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by DanCollins, Aug 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DanCollins

DanCollins

City: Yucca Valley

State: California
    Price: 20k
    image.jpeg image.jpeg Very straight body and a good driver. It's got a 350/350 motor and trans and 8" rear with IFS. Power steering and power disc brakes in front. 40 ford style steel wheels with deluxe caps and trim rings. Aluminum radiator, Edelbrock intake and carb and finned valve covers. All gauges are working, dash is nice, Windows roll up and down as they should and doors latch beautifully, front window cranks in and out. Passenger rear window has a crack, fog lights are included but not hooked up. Seats are not correct they are from a late model pickup I believe, I did not install them. The rest of the interior is pretty bare bones. Rust free California car that has lived in the desert for the last two years. Clean California title in my name. I bought this with the intentions of driving it while I finished it in gloss black with a nice interior, but I have a new property that needs some work so it's time to let go of some of my toys. Will ship anywhere in the world on your dime.
    Best contact is oldgoldgarage@att.net
    In case I don't see the private message on here.

lewk and RLW48 like this.