Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1936 Ford Deluxe Five Window SURVIVOR

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by bluesman, Mar 10, 2015.

1. bluesman

bluesman
    from spring tx

City: Houston

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 38k
    I purchased this car back in 2008, a true survivor parked and stored inside since 1961 100% all original!
    I sold to my buddy Lee back a couple of years ago, since then he had a shop here in Houston under go a frame off restoration which included all new chassis,heidts super ride mustang 2,disc brakes 11 inch slotted rotters, 1958 nine ford rear end completely gone trough with 3.0 gears, with parallel leafs springs out back with drum brakes, its running mild 350/350 auto, all new or rebuilt,p/s and p/b vintage air and heat,it has all new wiring kit from ez wire, real rodder sprint wheels,, all the under side of car is completely new front to back.. the mohair interior inside was pretty bad so he redone all the interior with real black leather to factory specs,all garnish molding where redone in chrome, all new glass and fuzzy done as well ..with a brand new cloth insert on the roof..
    here is the cool thing!!! this car wears the factory black paint along with the green pinstripe from henry ford amazing patina,, we did repaint the front and rear fenders due to some light bumps and dents nothing major.. 100% rust free car no patch panels what you see is what you get..all the chrome on the car is original, way to much to list, he has well over 50k invested in this build there no way you can build this type of car for the money..please read serious inquiries only we may entertain a partial trade on 33-34 ford coupe or roadster project!! you can give me a call at 832-731-5780 please no tire kickers or picture collectors, will be postings more pics soon having trouble loading... thanks Randy

Attached Files:

enfieldjoe and Nomadness like this.
  2. bluesman

bluesman
    from spring tx

3. bluesman

bluesman
    from spring tx

any questions give me call

4. bluesman

bluesman
    from spring tx