Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1936 Ford Coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Gasserdriver, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Gasserdriver

Gasserdriver

City: Oklahoma City

State: Oklahoma (Boomer!)
    Price: $12,500
    1936 Ford Coupe, old hot rod.
    I bought it from a young man who bought it from the original owner eight years ago. It had been in his garage since the 70's. The young guy media blasted it and hot rod primered it, put in a funky steering set up just to roll it around. Bought a new hurst front motor mount and mounted a 305 in it just to set it up. The original owner had a 327 4 speed in it when it last ran in the late 60's.
    It has a 57 chevy rear end with ladder bars and original 36 rear spring done right. It has a stock 36 front axle and spring with 54 chevy spindels and a early 4 bar set up done right.
    I have all garnish mouldings, seat frame, package tray, gauges for dash, tail light stands, headlights, original dash gauges, bumper brackets, rear bumper, 37 ford steering column, plus many more parts. I have a clean green numbers matching (frame numbers match the title) Oklahoma title in my name, currently black tagged. $12,500.00 or best reasonable offer. Thanks, Fred 1-405-414-0144

Attached Files: