Register now to get rid of these ads!

1935 ford sedan front fenders and running boards

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by jonny rocket, Nov 1, 2014.

1. jonny rocket

jonny rocket

City: Conroe

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $800.00
    I have a set of fiberglass front fenders and a set of steel running boards w/ rubber molded covers for a 1935 ford sedan that i am trying to get rid of. i have sold the car at a swapmeet a few months back and the buyer did not want to purchase the fenders and running boards because he wanted to run the car fenderless. i am asking $500 for the entire set, which is a steal considering that just the running boards alone price about $900 a piece from Sacramento Vintage Ford. The running boards are new and as far as i can tell, they have never been installed on anything before. The fenders are used with orange paint on them. I purchased the set a few years back with the intentions of using them on the restoration of the car, but ended up never doing anything with the car due to loss of interest and found an almost perfect '47 Dodge truck that has grabbed my complete attention and money. I know, i know, fiberglass fenders are not sought after items for most people, but come on......help me out here.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014