Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1935 Ford Model 48 Slantback

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by John Chi, Feb 26, 2017.

1. John Chi

John Chi

City: Hesperia

State: California
    Price: 22,500
    Beautiful 1935 Ford Slantback Model 48 For Sale. $23,000obo

Older frame off restoration, 99% rust-free on frame and body!

I sprayed an epoxy primer and rubberized undercoating in the rear trunk area behind the seat.

Has a chevy 283 on an original Hurst engine mount kit mated to a Ford 3 speed manual gearbox going to an original Ford banjo rear axle.

Beautiful Burgundy interior, new Julianos seat belts, New Classic Instruments fuel gauge and sending unit, and tachometer inset into dashboard waterfall.

New poly fuel tank, marine style AC Fuel Filter, New Carter Electric Fuel pump, New Edelbrock carburetor, new electronic ignition distributor and coil, ignition wires and spark plugs.

14" puller cooling fan, new alternator belt, new battery with new positive and negative cables, new wide white wall tires, new front gas shocks on Pete and Jakes shock brackets, Super Bell 4 inch dropped axle, new brake master cylinder, juice brakes, new door lock. Runs and drives great!

I found one of the rear wheel cylinders leaking and the shoes were soaked, so I rebuilt the wheel cylinders and replaced the rear brake shoes in both sides.

Current registration and clean California title. Comes with black plate as shown.
    Please no offers to help sell, no trades, scammers or joyriders. Serious offers only.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][IM
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    spiffy1937 likes this.
  2. John Chi

John Chi

3. John Chi

John Chi

Yes, its chrome underneath the black paint on the windshield frame. Thursday bump

Sent from my LG-H901 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. John Chi

John Chi

5. John Chi

John Chi

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  6. John Chi

John Chi

20170426_231248.jpg

Attached Files: