Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1935 Chevy Standard

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by cavman, Jun 7, 2019.

1. cavman

cavman

City: ELK MOUND

State: Wisconsin
    Price: $13,000
    I recently had a stroke and have decided to sell my Chevy that I have owned since 1972. It is missing items like dash gauges, Wing window assemblies, bumpers, and gas tank. It has been chopped approx 3" to 31/2" back to frt. filled roof. It was set up for a BBC/4oo trans,The engine in the photo is gone, but I have a few others. Must 2 frt susp, '77 Corvette rear. Boxed frame. It is one of the nicest old chevy bodies around. I have new glass rr fenders and running boards, and nice orig steel frt fenders. Tilt column, and nice GM bucket seats and rear seat. no side panels. Many parts go with it, but they are stored all over the place so It would take a while to dig them out. Yes, the price quoted is up there, but you can't buy a plastic one for less than this. And it won't come with a frame. Good title in my name.
    I'm serious, and I expect the same.... No trades no shipping. if interested, come look at it .thanks IMG_1243.JPG IMG_1244.JPG 100_1503.JPG 100_1505.JPG 100_1506.JPG

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    6inarow and frankrizzo like this.