Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1935-36 Chrysler/Dodge/Desoto/Plymouth Skirts

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Ruben Cruz, Nov 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ruben Cruz

Ruben Cruz

City: Castro Valley

State: California
    Price: $1600
    Sold/Sold These are one clean, straight, solid 1935-1936 Dodge/Plymouth all models 1935-1936 Chrysler/Desoto Airstream only OEM Fender Skirts in excellent condition. I completely took every piece apart to clean prime or paint just to make them clean and rust free. I took the skirts down to bare metal and couldn’t believe how straight they are. I mean STRAIGHT and solid. The locking mechanism was wire brushed primed painted satin grey and the mechanisms work like new. New cotter pins installed and the back of skirts I shot with a nice truck bed liner. New bolts & lock washers, nuts and clips installed for trim. Even the Art Deco trim was completely cleaned top & bottom then new clips and put back together the way you expect and want. Nobody else takes the time to do this as far as I’ve seen. If you are interested in buying a set for your car, I’m saying I don’t believe you will find a better set than these. I know because I seen and see what’s out there for sale. You will not be disappointed with these skirts. Thanks for at least taking a look at this very nice set. Price is $1600 free shipping best I will do.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019